Friday, June 6, 2008

Listen Up

This website was created to update everyone on Richard and Christie's progress during this horrible ordeal. It was created out of love for the both of them. I have never written anything negative or pointed fingers at anyone or anybody that is making this situation harder to deal with. Some people feel the need to take shots at me in the comment section. That is not the purpose of this website. Hundreds of people (from all ages) read this daily because they are truely concerned for their well being. Therefore, if you dont have anything nice to say about their recovery, I would appreciate you dont say it all. Let's concentrate on healing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe people would stoop so low to leave negative comments about you. That is just so sad. This is a horrible tragedy and I for one appreciate the updates. Don't listen to the bad comments, please keep up the great postings. I will continue praying for Richard and Christie and especially for the negative people who take shots at you. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

HI I AM A FRIEND OF BECKY'S,RICHARD,AND CHRISTIE.PLEASE DONT LET PEOPLE GET TO U. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THEM. GOD WILL GIVE U THE STRENGTH TO HELP THEM AND BE POSITIVE TO GET U THROUGH THIS. STAY STRONG,AND TRUST IN GOD!HE WILL ALWAYS SHOW U THE WAY.TELL RICHARD THAT G'G' SAID HEY IF HE DONT REMEMBER THAT IS OK.HE STILL IS A STRONG MAN,AND HE WILL BE OK.

LOVE IN CHRIST YOUR FRIEND,
REGINA TERRY
BE STRONG,AND IM PRAYING FOR U AND UR FAMILY.LOVE YA MY FRIENDS.!!!

anonymous said...

I am so sorry that after all you are going through every single day that people can be so cruel and heartless! I have never met Richard or Christie but I work at CCSO and consider them family. I read the updates everyday and can only imagine the pain and frustration you all are going through. I pray for you all everyday! God Bless You!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry people r bein so rood about this whole thing. You r doin ur very best with this whole thing. It is very heart breaking to hear u can not update us on Christie any longe. I am gld to hear Richard is better & that Christie is outa LMH! Thats great news. Still, I am very sad to hear that we can no longer hear about her. I love and miss you soooo bad Christie! God Bless! BFF, Julie